FREE NEWSLETTER

Masters Historic Racing coronavirus update

17 March 2020

Masters Historic Racing has given an update on its series following the coronavirus pandemic. The Test Day at Brands Hatch on 24 March is still going ahead as planned.

Following the fierce travel restrictions in Spain, the 17-19 April, Portimao meeting in Portugal has been postponed until another date, yet to be specified.

The ELMS support race at Monza on 8-10 May has been postponed to a later date, yet to be specified. It says it will refund or credit any entry fees that have been paid for the Portimao or Monza events.

Partners

Latest issue

FREE Newsletter

Stay up to date and a chance to win 1 Years Subscription*

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Latest Tweets

Stay up to date with our social world

Historic Racing Tech @HistoricRace
28 Feb
T